LEPMI Bureau 349 1130 rue de la piscine BP75 38402 Saint Martin D'Hères
Site internet : http://
- Electrochemistry (kinetics; methods; interfaces; electrocatalysis; corrosion; materials).
- Chemistry (physical and analytical).
- Energy conversion and storage (materials, technology, durability and selection of electrochemical generators; physical-chemistry of electrochemical generators).
- Interfacial electrochemistry: well-defined surfaces; double layer; in situ coupling of physical techniques with electrochemistry (FTIR and Raman spectroscopies; X-Ray absorption spectroscopy; differential electrochemical mass spectrometry).
- Electrocatalysis: mechanisms and kinetics of electrooxidation of non-carbonaceous fuels, water and electroreduction of water and oxygen on carbon or oxide supported metal/alloyed nanoparticles or bulk surfaces.
- Durability of low-temperature electrodes and catalysts; determination of aging mechanisms; link between the fuel cell performances degradation and the morphology/composition/performances of the membrane/electrode assemblies.
Ingineer from Grenoble-INP ENSEEG (1997)
PhD in electrochemistry from Grenoble-INP (2000)
Habilitation à diriger des recherches (2006)
2018 Electrocatalysis Distinguished Merit Award, Springer-Nature
2015 Recipiendary of the 2015 Asgard fellowship
2014 Electrocatalysis Annual Authorship Award for the paper: “ILTEM study of Pt/C and PtCo/C nanostructured electrocatalysts ageing: effects of morphological and compositional changes on the oxygen reduction reaction activity”, by Nikkuni et al. Electrocatalysis 4 (2013) 104-116
2013-2018 Junior member of Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
2013 Best labwork class in electrochemistry, Société Chimique de France (SCF - ORIGALYS)
2010 " Oronzio and Niccolò De Nora Foundation Prize of ISE on Applied Electrochemistry", International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
2009 "Best Young Electrochemist", Société Chimique de France (SCF)
Main industrial collaborations:
- AXANE, Air Liquide
Main Academic collaborations:
- LEMTA, Université de Lorraine (O . Lottin, G. Maranzana)
- Mines ParisTech (S. Berthon-Fabry, C. Beauger)
- Université de Strasbourg (E. Savinova, A. Bonnefont)
- Universidad de São Paulo, São Carlos (Brazil, E.A. Ticianelli, F.H.B. Lima)
- University of California, Irvine (USA, P. Atanassov)
- Northeastern University, Boston (USA, S. Mukerjee)
- Technion (Israël, D. Dekel)
- Naval Research Laboratory, Washington DC (USA, K. Swider-Lyons)
Scientific production (November 2019 - h factor = 44, 5400+ citations, Scopus):
- 155 papers in peer-reviewed journals
- 8 book chapters
- 22 extended abstracts
- 205 communications in (inter)national conferences (41 invited)
- 44 invited seminars in (foreign) industry/university
- 7 patents
mise à jour le 19 novembre 2019