LEPMI Bureau 349 1130 rue de la piscine BP75 38402 Saint Martin D'Hères
- Electrochemistry (basics; kinetics; methods; interfaces; electrocatalysis; corrosion; materials).
- Chemistry (physical and analytical).
- Energy conversion and storage (materials, technology, durability and selection of electrochemical generators; physical-chemistry of electrochemical generators).
- Interfacial electrochemistry: well-defined surfaces; double layer; in situ coupling of physical techniques with electrochemistry (FTIR and Raman spectroscopies; X-Ray absorption spectroscopy (XAS); differential electrochemical mass spectrometry (DEMS)).
- Electrocatalysis: mechanisms and kinetics of electrooxidation of non-carbonaceous fuels, water and electroreduction of water and oxygen on carbon or oxide supported metal/alloyed nanoparticles or bulk surfaces.
- Durability of low-temperature electrodes and catalysts; determination of aging mechanisms; link between the fuel cell performances degradation and the morphology/composition/performances of the membrane/electrode assemblies (alkaline and acidic media).
Ingineer from Grenoble-INP ENSEEG (1997)
PhD in electrochemistry from Grenoble-INP (2000)
Habilitation à diriger des recherches (2006)
2018 Electrocatalysis Distinguished Merit Award, Springer-Nature
2015 Recipiendary of the 2015 Asgard fellowship
2014 Electrocatalysis Annual Authorship Award for the paper: “ILTEM study of Pt/C and PtCo/C nanostructured electrocatalysts ageing: effects of morphological and compositional changes on the oxygen reduction reaction activity”, by Nikkuni et al. Electrocatalysis 4 (2013) 104-116
2013-2018 Junior member of Institut Universitaire de France (IUF)
2013 Best labwork class in electrochemistry, Société Chimique de France (SCF - ORIGALYS)
2010 " Oronzio and Niccolò De Nora Foundation Prize of ISE on Applied Electrochemistry", International Society of Electrochemistry (ISE)
2009 "Best Young Electrochemist", Société Chimique de France (SCF)
Main industrial collaborations:
- Air Liquide
Main Academic collaborations:
- LEMTA, Université de Lorraine (O . Lottin, G. Maranzana)
- Mines ParisTech (S. Berthon-Fabry, C. Beauger)
- Université de Strasbourg (E. Savinova, T. Asset)
- Universidad de São Paulo, São Carlos (Brazil, E.A. Ticianelli, F.H.B. Lima)
- University of California, Irvine (USA, P. Atanassov)
- University of Connecticut, Stoors (USA, J. Jankovic)
- University of Padova (Italy, V. Di Noto, E. Negro)
- Technion (Israël, D. Dekel)
Scientific production (July 2023 - h factor = 53, 9000+ citations, Scopus):
- 190 papers in peer-reviewed journals
- 12 book chapters
- 22 extended abstracts
- 244 communications in (inter)national conferences (45 invited)
- 54 invited seminars in (foreign) industry/university
- 9 patents
mise à jour le 27 juillet 2023